Logan Industries International Corporation
Logan Industries is a world leader in manufacturing large, custom machinery. Our core expertise is building state-of-the-art Hydraulic Power Units, Hydraulic Cylinders, Winches, Handling Systems, and other specialized equipment. We excel in building equipment intended to function offshore and subsea in corrosive and harsh locations.
Our company has built a reputation for delivering the best equipment on the market with world-class quality and unmatched reliability. We have the privilege to cooperate with excellent companies such as ExxonMobil, Maersk, Shell, Chevron, and many others. Logan Industries has been able to help customers in the oil & gas, offshore, steel mill, and other heavy industries worldwide.
- Hydraulic Pump Repairs / Over-hauls
- Hydraulic Cylinder Manufacturing / Repair (Bores up to 40”, Stokes up to 80’)
- Motion Compensation (Direct Acting / Wireline / CMC / DSC / Guideline) Tensioners
- Custom Winch Design / Manufacturing – Winch Repair/Overhaul Re-certification
- Welding, Fabrication and Machining Services
- Hydraulic Power Unit Manufacturing / Repair / Refurbishment
- Planetary Gearbox Overhaul
- General Equipment Overhaul (Iron Roughnecks, Skidding Systems, Catwalks and other associated hydraulic handling equipment)
Logan Industries quality management system is based on ANSI/ISO 9001-2008 quality program. Logan Industries maintains a full time staff to support Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities related to our products and projects. As implemented, Logan Industries quality management system adheres to the eight quality management principles; customer focus, continual improvement, mutually beneficial supplier relationships, involvement of people, factual approach, system approach, process approach and leadership, to establish unity of purpose and direction for our organization and our customers.