Compensated Coiled Tubing Lift Frame (CCTLF) Rental #1
This Compensated Coiled Tubing Lift Frame (CCTLF) System is available for rental.
This system is typically used when Coiled Tubing operations may be required, and if redundancy to the AHC system is required during the potential Coiled Tubing operations.
The CTLF can also be used to run wireline and slickline operations.
Included equipment typically mobilized for a deployment:
- Upper Frame (compensating frame)
- Lower Frame (static, suspended frame)
- APV skid with 2000 gallons of gas bottles
- Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU)
- Lower Frame Dolly
- Injector Table
- Control Console
- Necessary manifolds and hoses
- Work van
Other Key Features:
- Compensating stroke: 20ft
- Performance: <10% tension variation
- Upper Bail connection – 750ton or 1000ton standard API bails
- Lower Bail connection – 500ton or 750ton standard API bails
- Main Winch Capacity: 20 tons
- Davit Crane Capacity: 4 tons
- Injector Table SWL: 25,000 lbs
- HPU ratings: 50 hp, 3000psi at 28gpm
- Injector Table has several standard options that can accommodate many different Injector Heads
- Standard Top Drive Rail Spacing:
- Standard Well Center distance to Top Drive Rails:
The equipment may be modified to fit on a particular rig as necessary. Please call for further details.
Contact Logan Engineering for a performance analysis, which will depend on sea state, vessel response, riser length/stiffness. and operating tension.